The Discord server icon is a red dot. If you are having trouble with your colors, it might be that the color of the icon has been turned off and this needs to be fixed by going into settings in order to turn it back on!
The “discord red circle with black line” is a sign that your connection to Discord may be unstable. If this happens, you should try troubleshooting the problem.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
Discord is a voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) program that is widely used in the gaming community. You may use voice and video chat to communicate with other players. Some users, however, have reported seeing a red dot on the Discord symbol. Although the red dot isn’t a major issue, some people find it bothersome and desire to get rid of it. As a result, we’ll teach you how to remove the red dot off the Discord symbol today.
What is the purpose of the red dot on the Discord icon?
It’s a status symbol if you notice a red dot on the Discord icon. A dot is always visible in the lower-left corner of Discord when you sign in. Users on all of the servers to which you belong may view it. A red dot with a black line on Discord indicates that the status is set to Do Not Disturb.
On the Windows taskbar, there is a white dot with a red Discord circle. This indicates that there are messages in your inbox that have yet to be read. In other words, you’re not in the program window; instead, you see a dot after a few minutes. This will notify you if you get messages when you are not using the app.
What’s the best way to get rid of the red dot on my Discord icon?
Update for November 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Change your status on the internet
- On your user’s avatar, click the button.
- A menu appears, from which you may choose one of four different status options.
- To replace the red dot with a line in Discord, choose the Online Status option.
Disable the unread message icon setting.
- Click User Preferences in Discord to turn off red dots for unread messages.
- Then, on the left side of Discord, select Notifications.
- Uncheck the item that says “Enable unread message icon.”
- Relaunch the Discord application.
Channels should be disabled.
- On the left side of Discord, choose your server.
- To open the context menu, right-click the channel you wish to deactivate.
- Choose the option to mute the channel.
- Then choose ‘Till I turn it back on’ from the drop-down menu.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
This dot does not signal a problem or error; it is used to draw attention to a notice or message.
You don’t want to be bothered if you see a red symbol with a line. By clicking on your picture in the lower-left corner of the Discord screen, you may modify your status. A menu appears, allowing you to choose the state in which you wish to be viewed.
- Open Discord and choose User Settings from the drop-down menu next to your profile image.
- Scroll down to the App Settings area on the left and pick Notifications.
- Drag the “Enable unread messages” button to the left on the right side of the window.
Watch This Video-
The “discord unread message badge” is a feature that allows users to see how many unread messages they have on Discord. If you are having trouble with the red dot, there are some troubleshooting steps that can be done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my Discord icon have a red dot?
A: A red dot on your Discord icon means youve been banned.
How do I get rid of the red dot on my Discord icon?
A: You can turn off the red dot by going to your settings and disabling Show signature on my profile in the Appearance section.
Why are my Discord messages not sending?
A: This is caused by Discord not sending messages through the PS4. You need to set your notification settings for text or voice on your personal phone/computer and turn it off on the console itself.
- discord red circle white line
- how to get rid of red dot on discord
- discord red dot won’t go away
- discord notification icon not showing
- discord taskbar icon change